Thursday 5 April 2012

Grades so far

I've already been sending some of you some feedback or corrections on your assignments. Let me tell you a liitle bit about how I'm going to evaluate your work:
Activities where you have to comment (express opinion, look up information, discuss a video, etc.) will get 'participation' grades (MB - B - R - M). In these cases you will be assessed on content, not language. I will pay attention to whether you answered the questions relevantly and thoroughly.
Activities which are handed in by e-mail will be evaluated on a scale out of 10. Here, you will be assessed on language skills (reading, listening, writing, use of English). I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to evaluate speaking, though!
Here's what I have so far:

6° ESO E-LEARNING NOTAS
Make sure you ask me if you don't understand the grade/mark you got. In addition, check out if there's any work you haven't done yet, and please hand it in promptly. 
Please comment below if you have any questions or ideas you'd like to contribute on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment